[Therion] therion 5.3.16

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Sun Dec 28 22:23:46 CET 2014

+++ Martin Budaj [2014-12-28 19:56 +0100]:
> Hi all,
>
> new therion version is available. It's mostly a bug fixing release;
> see below for details. Most of the contributed patches were also
> applied or adapted (thanks, Olly & Wookey).
>
> As suggested by Wookey, we intend to use some public VCS for
> development,

Good - I think that will help development.

> presumably Github. We'll let you know when the repository is ready.

It would be better to use a free software webVCS front-end, like
gitorious, or alioth (if you want to use an existing site),
not the proprietary github. This being a free software project and
all.

Is there a good reason why you don't want to put git on the existing
therion server, and keep all the project parts under our own control?
That's a bitmore faff, but sound practice.

There is a pile of software for doing this, depending how fancy you
want. gitlab, gitorious, trac etc.

http://wookware.org/