[Therion] Therion fails to compile with vtk 6

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Dec 11 20:57:00 CET 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:42:24PM -0600, Bill Gee wrote:
> Based on this it appears to me that major changes have been made
> between vtk 5 and 6.   Eventually I am sure other people will run into
> this problem.

I already fixed this for the Debian package - you can find a patch here:

http://sources.debian.net/src/therion/5.3.15-2/debian/patches/vtk6.patch/

It would be great if more of the patches we're carrying in Debian got
merged so that others didn't hit these same problems and have to try to
fix them again for themselves:

http://sources.debian.net/src/therion/5.3.15-2/debian/patches/

If there's anything Wookey or I can do to help get them merged, please
say.

Cheers,
    Olly