[Therion] Hidding user-defined symbols [was strata and fault symbols]

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Fri Sep 13 08:27:03 CEST 2013

Well, I gathered my layout definitions in a single file to avoid
repeating and duplicating everything in my 50 thconfig files. This
allows me to modify only one layout file to modify consistently all the
layouts of all caves. I think heritage + redefinition is a more
structured way than commenting out when needed. In fact, I was wondering
why user symbols need to be treated differently than predefined symbols
in layouts: is that a logical or a technical reason?

Best

Xavier