[Therion] image missing and import error

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 20:06:59 CEST 2013

Hi all

I have just been adding some labels to my diagrams in the th2 files, in
xtherion.

As I was editing a label, I tried to copy and paste as I did this when
you come back into the options box, it highlight everything so when I
pasted, it deleted the previous text, so I hit ctrl-z for undo, then did
the past again, on one of the last two actions, the background diagrams
re-appeared.

Not sure if this is repeatable or what, and have not got time to play
now, but thought that I would write it down and post while it was still
fresh in my mind.

Andrew