[Therion] 5.3.11

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 11:39:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

Seems to be good :o)
I upgrade my Jessie/Sid amd64, and test with survex 1.2.6
* The 'error 768' when processing stuff => Ok
* Failing to load files with no extension in the editor => OK
* Failing to remove thtmpdirs (not sure if that was OK on 5.3.10 or not?)
=> OK
Coud you share the patch ? I have the same issue with my build version...

And I have of course the background image bug...

C.S.