[Therion] ICS 2013 Brno

Ladislav Blažek lada at blazcata.cz
Thu May 30 10:09:48 CEST 2013

I think there will be a lot of caving possibilities and we can arrange
something for sure. At least you are more then welcome to taste "real
caving" in the south part of Moravian Karst - caves without boring tunnels,
100% mud quality guaranteed ;-)
http://www.jeskynar.cz/image/view/5396/_original

Regarding Dead bats cave (JMN)... When are you planning to arrive/leave?

L.

Ladislav Blažek
http://about.me/ladislav.blazek/