[Therion] Fatal Error in Wish - Tk_GetPixmap

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Thu Mar 21 23:35:35 CET 2013

Although if you wish to use your 'background image' as a 'scrap -background
sketch' ie a scan of an existing cave map that you want to include as part
of your finished therion output, then the original image size may be large
in extent and some megabytes in size.  I have not done it for a while, but
never used more than 200dpi.

Doing this does slow down opening xtherion and processing considerably, and
results in larger outputs, but I don't recall the error that Wolfgang
describes.  (Indeed I don't think I have tested the resolution of the bug
where background sketches were inserted multiple times- but I assume it is
OK now).

Bruce

  _____