[Therion] joining lines - namespaces of scraps?

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Tue Mar 19 08:25:20 CET 2013

Hello Martin,
this is somehow not working :(

when I use "scrap_line:0" style, then I get the error:
  >> object does not exist

when I use the style "line at scrap:end" as written in the therion book on
page 30:
. <pointX> can be an ID of a point or line symbol, optionally followed
by a line point
'end' (end
of the line) or line point index (where 0 is the first point).
A special case is when <point1> and <point2> are scrap IDs---than the
closest scrap
ends are joined together.

then I get:
 >> survey does not exist

I will try to create an example and post it later on the list.
Best regards
Wolfgang