[Therion] joining lines - namespaces of scraps?

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Mon Mar 18 15:44:47 CET 2013

Hello list,

when joining connecting lines connecting lines between different scraps,
I realized, that their IDs must be individual, because the IDs can not
be referenced by their scrap ID.

I have for example line1 in scrap1 and line2 in scrap2. To join these
lines I write:

join line1:end line2:0

What is the best way not to use line IDs more than once in a cave
project? I would prefer referencing to the scrap ID like:

join scrap1.line1:end scrap2.line2:0

But this returns an error :(  Do I have to add the scrap ID manually to
the line ID? Any other ways to handle this?

Best regards
Wolfgang