[Therion] ImageMagick error

Michael Brewer m.brewer at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jun 27 23:56:26 CEST 2013

Easy
Thankyou. System working fine now.

Michael

________________________________
 From: Stacho Mudrak <lists at group-s.sk>
To: List for Therion users <therion at speleo.sk>
Sent: Thursday, 27 June 2013 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Therion] ImageMagick error

I am sorry, I have now checked this, and it looks, from some reasons this DLL is not installed. Here it is, could you please copy it to Therion/bin folder? I will check installation package in the next release.

I am sorry for inconvenience, S.

It should be there, if it is not, you should reinstall therion. I believe, it is included in the installation.