[Therion] Selecting different maps for output in one config file

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:55:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

I did some tests and you can place your select everywhere you want in your
config file (at the end for example) it works. I think Therion get all
select and after that run export, in sequential system.

For my understanding, you can generate one file by type (1 map 1 extended
and 1 elevation) but it seems not possible to have 2 different maps with
different data.

I don't know how use only one confg file, in this case I use 2 config files.

C.S.