[Therion] Topparser response

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Tue Jul 30 22:02:51 CEST 2013

Fast work Andrew
I have downloaded and opened it.  The change order and change cavers dialogs
now look like they should work.
I may not have time to look at this further for another couple of weeks, but
I will do as soon as I am free.

Someone could add Topparser to
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:complimentarycaveapps#other_a
pplications
if they want.  Otherwise I will add it in due course.

Bruce