[Therion] Patch to disable threshold system

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:24:44 CET 2013

> what about replacing the NS tests with <= instead of < and using vthreshold 90?
I don't understand.

In the patch bellow I don't change the current vthreshold  system, I
just add a new input (-1) to desable it,

If you set  vthreshold -1 the  vthreshold = 90 deg, and you never
switch to NS, you stay on LRUD, that all. In fact it is the same to
set vthreshold 91 deg (I tested this solution but there were bad
border line effect)

It solve my issue, I explained may, 22nd ([Therion] Vertical issue) in the list.

C.S.