[Therion] Incorrect position of a scrap in extended projection

Marco Menchise marco.menchise at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:29:52 CET 2013

Thank you for your answer.

I was only trying to find the correct workflow to draw the cave "extended
projection" using centerline and morphed skecthes as a "canvas" to help
drawing. Maybe there is another way to do that?

Another question: I always get the centerline in the exported .xvi file,
even if centerline data are commented out in the map definition. Is that
correct?

Thanks,
Marco