[Therion] inkscape to .th2 scale problem

Erik VdBroeck erik at speleo.tv
Fri Jan 4 21:32:58 CET 2013

Hello Martin,
the reason why some scraps are empty is because inkscape 'save as... .th2'
saves layers to scraps, even if some layers are empty.
In my map-plan view, it outputs 4 layers as 4 different scraps: splay to
walls and splay to details, which both were empty for this cave section, and
two scraps with indeed some objects: the surveyline layer and the width
layer were put in these scraps, on which I wanted to draw passagewalls in
Therion.
I trie to export another part of my svg-file to .th2 format, after deleting
empty layers, and everything works nicely now !
thank you so much!
erik

  _____