[Therion] file-not-found when processing bitmap sketches

Michael Wasmund knollesimage at t-online.de
Wed Jan 2 17:53:09 CET 2013

A Happy New Year to all Therion users !

Therion 5.3.11 claims to have solved the "sketch inserted multiple times" problem
and I would be very thankful for that.
However, when I process my data with the .11 version,
I always get a "file not found" for the sketche's images.  (The sketch editor works fine).

Using exactly the same data with 5.3.10, it works well (with the disadvantage of the "multiple insertion").

I'm using Windows. Perhaps a "backward-slash" problem ?

Just wanted to touch base if someone else encountered this behavior or who can recommend a quick fix.

Cheers, Michael