[Therion] PDF display

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 10:15:15 CET 2013

Photoshop - raster to image. I use it for years.

Resolution depends on printer you will use: Canon and HP 300/600 dpi, Epson 360 dpi. Both for final size!. The reason is print in native resolution of printing head and don't make interpolations.

m.

Dec 16, 2013 v 5:56 AM, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz>:

>> But for A1 or A0 posters I give pdf files to the
>> print shop. As yet, as far as memory tells me (I have none to hand) they
>> look like the Acrobat rendition, but others may have different experiences
>> to me.
>
> It is usual for me to have difficulty with print shops having subtle
> problems with printing maps - areas in particular.  Even when they display
> OK on screen.  Adobe Illustrator I think is what they use.  A solution I
> have used for small files is to convert to jpg.  Large files crash any
> converter I have, so no overall solution other than to live in hope...
>
> Bruce

Martin Sluka - Studio Sluka

prodej Hahnemühle DFA
tisk fotografií, reprodukcí a volné tvorby

Na Rovnosti 2692/21
130 00 Praha 3
tel.: +420 603513640
mail: martinsluka at mac.com