[Therion] PDF display

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at gmx.net
Mon Dec 16 08:52:56 CET 2013

Every time i want to print something in a "shop", I ask my printer witch
Printer-profile he will use. May be "Forga" for example. Then I save my File
from Adobe Indesign or Acrobat with this profile. And I will have no
problems with the colors - normaly...
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all
Greetings
Markus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----