[Therion] Therion et al on Win 7 or 8.1 (Wookey)

Ladislav Bla┼żek lada at blazcata.cz
Wed Dec 4 14:22:18 CET 2013

Even Windows are not my primary OS I can say that Win7 is much much better
system than WinXP. It is actually probably the best OS from Microsoft not
crippled by Modern (Metro) = Win 8.x. I have only positive experience with
Win7 32/64bit and therion stuff. I am big fan of free software and
GNU/Linux but it is still not 100% alternative to Windows/OS X on desktop.
L.