[Therion] Error 768

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Aug 29 05:05:50 CEST 2013

+++ cawa sorix [2012-12-16 11:58 +0100]:
> 2012/12/16 cawa sorix <cawa.sorix at gmail.com>:
> > 2012/11/29 Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>:
> >> +++ Andrew Atkinson [2012-11-28 16:35 +0000]:

> >> The erros seems to be that instead of getting (./mptextmp.mp)
> >> (./mptextmp.mp) (./mptextmp.mp)
> >>
> >> you get this:
> >>
> >> (./mptextmp.mp
> >> ! Unable to make mpx file.
> >> l.2 btex
> >>          \mainfont 0 etex
> >> The two files given above are one of your source files
> >> and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your
> >> btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble,
> >> try running it manually through MPtoTeX, TeX, and DVItoMP
> >
> I fact I fixed the issue :o)
>
> I ran therion on command line to catch the error message and I found
> an older message from 2007 : [Therion] texlive support in therion
>
> The fix is to add the line bellow on the /etc/therion.ini :
> tex-fonts raw cmr10 cmti10 cmbx10 cmss10 cmssi10

And presumably also install texlive-lang-czechslovak ?

Does it still break if that package is not installed?

I've been working through this stuff after finding that making your
config file change and removing the long-standing
80remove-czech-fonts-default.patch patch breaks the therion build (in
the sample generation). And noticing that I documented these problems
years ago in the Debian.README file. A longer mail about the sordid
details here will follow.

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/