[Therion] Therion (software) page deleted from Wikipedia

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Wed Apr 24 22:49:25 CEST 2013

From absolutely idiotic reasons the Therion (software)  page was deleted from Wikipedia.

links:

23:17, 1 March 2013 Secret (talk | contribs) deleted page Therion (software) (Expired PROD, concern was: No evidence of satisfying the notability guidelines. Several of the references don't mention Therion, and only one does more than briefly mention it.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:PROD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Msluka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Msluka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Secret - read this page he/she is retired now!!!!!!

Do you know any way to undelete it?

I really don't believe something as this is possible. If you will read the history of that page you'll find the very strong press to remove any meaning about therion (software) from wikipedia from the beginning. Way?

I'm absolutely sure the "No evidence of satisfying the notability guidelines. Several of the references don't mention Therion, and only one does more than briefly mention it."  is incorrect from first to last word!

Martin