[Therion] Absolute Clino reading

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Wed Apr 17 19:50:13 CEST 2013

Sorry it looks like I was not clear enough

It is the clino readings.
 0 is horizontal, 90 up, 270 down, Therion appears to reject any clino
readings that are not between -90 and 90.

For completeness, the Total station also seems to allow 0 as down, 90 as
horizontal, and 180 as up, but not 0 as level, -90 as down, and 90 as up
(We had a person who used it for a job running it so reasonably sure it
was not user error)

Andrew