[Therion] Using smaller fonts

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Apr 10 02:08:03 CEST 2013

Christian
Presume you have seen this
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/metapost?s[]=font&s[]=station&s[]=nam
e#label_and_text_examples

The example in the wiki might well be out of date, so you should take the
code from the source or mptexpre.tex I think.

Copy this code to a layout of your own, then add
 write "\def\thstationname{\size[3]}" to "mptexpre.tex";
near the end of the block of code in the layout.

Reference this layout directly or indirectly from your thconfig and the
station names should come out at font size 3.

At least this is my guess - I have not tried it.
Or am I just repeating something you have already tried?
Bruce