[Therion] Using smaller fonts

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Tue Apr 9 22:46:45 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,
see section 7.2.1 on
http://marcocorvi.altervista.org/caving/tbe/m_07/m_072.htm
there you find:

The size of the fonts can be set with a simple MetaPost command,

   layout fontsize
     code metapost
       fontsetup( 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 );
     endcode
   endlayout

The five specified sizes are referred to as tiny, small, normal, large,
and huge. The normal size is used for labels ("label" point and line).
The small one for remarks ("remark" point). The |-scale| option
overrides the default size.
The actual font sizes used depends on the scale of the output map:

  * 1:100 and larger: 8,10,12,16,24
  * from 1:200 to 1:100: 7,8,10,12,14
  * from 1:500 to 1:200: 6,7,8,10,14
  * smaller than 1:500: 5,6,7,8,10