[Therion] Line widths in pdf

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Apr 1 03:57:35 CEST 2013

Graham
The source code (mpost\therion.mp) contains some lines like this.

    def PenA = pencircle scaled (u/10) enddef;
    def PenB = pencircle scaled (0.7*u/10) enddef;
    def PenC = pencircle scaled (0.5*u/10) enddef;
    def PenD = pencircle scaled (0.35*u/10) enddef;
    def PenX = pencircle scaled (1.2*u/10) enddef;

It looks suspiciously like the first multiplier relates to the intended line
width in mm (at least for scales between 1:200 and 1:500). By default
symbols are bigger for 1:100 and smaller for 1:1000 with corresponding
adjustments in line width. I'm picking that if you enclose similar code in a
layout ...

code metapost
endcode

... block, then you will be able to adjust the line widths.
To make them twice as thick, change the /10 to /5

Let us know if it works.
Bruce