[Therion] Splays in pdf plans (Andrew Atkinson)

"Benoît Lebeau" benoit.lebeau at grps.be
Wed Sep 19 14:45:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have the same issue has Andrew's one: cannot display right and left indications in my pdf (map/ projection plan)
despite they are in the centerline data (with option "walls auto" or "wall on").

I have tried to play with some options in export command:
-enable walls/all/centerline
-wall-source centerline/all
but both gives a compilation error (unknown option).

Regards,

Benoît