[Therion] Sample dataset demonstrating all area symbols

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:43:57 CEST 2012

Thanks for that Bruce, very interesting.

Also most curious, the PDF included in that zip file renders with
symbols visible through the water. Or is it because they are on top of
the water?

Attached screenshot taken from Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.5 on a Windows 7 computer.

Viewing the PDFs you emailed to the list yesterday in the same browser
the sump and water areas both obscure all the symbols.

Footleg