[Therion] Sample map of all symbols

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Sep 17 11:53:50 CEST 2012

Yes I recall now, and was hoping someone else would rise to the occasion...
I'll put together something with all the areas and the equivalent points and
lines over top and underneath them.  Don't hold your breath though.

In the very crude sample attached (identical but different symbol sets
used), I've noticed that the default symbol set is very well behaved with
respect to symbols above and below water, but my custom symbol set is not,
in that the water hides anything beneath it.  It seems I may need to go back
to the drawing board wrt how they are defined.

This may well be the root of Grahams boulders that vanish if placed below
the water.
Bruce