[Therion] Marked stations

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Oct 24 21:14:43 CEST 2012

Thanks Stacho

This is a useful post, and (assuming it is correct) deserves to be written
up clearly in the Therion Book and wiki.

It potentially clears up problems for which I (and others on the forum) have
been searching for a solution for years.

I may now revisit some of those old projects when I have time.

Bruce

  _____