[Therion] How can I obtain a userid for the Wiki ?

Ladislav Blažek lada at jeskynar.cz
Wed Oct 24 15:01:24 CEST 2012

I know it is primitive but personally I don't like image capthas...
Password is auto-generated (not visible during registration) and sent to
e-mail address specified in the registration form - so you need to 1. enter
valid email address & 2. have access to this mailbox to be able to login.
Hopefully it will keep spambots away. L.