[Therion] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Cavesystem - Addition of cavelenght

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at gmx.net
Thu Oct 18 22:59:05 CEST 2012

Bruce
Thank you very much for that fast answer. Now I will have success. There are
some Ideas in your writing.
So I must process all three caves alone to get the correct length for each
cave. OK, clear!

Sometimes during drawing this project I have thought that it would be fine
if there were a possibility for making two headers (or more) on one Map in
therion.

For example: You have two caves nearby, but there is no connection. Both
caves are small enough to do it on one Map so that you can print it on a big
piece of paper (A0). If you have a header for each cave (map-header cave1 0
0 sw - map-header cave2 0 100 sw......) which you can do with the map-header
command at a place you like.
But may be there is a possibility....
Markus