[Therion] Declination and the cs command

Ben Cooper ben at caver.plus.com
Sun Oct 14 15:01:16 CEST 2012

Yes please - that would help a problem I have with the Upper Flood data
where much of the "old" data is declined against Grid North, and hence all
my "new" data has also been delcined to Grid North too.  When I add the CS
option, the data is rotated by 0.55 degrees (the Grid to True difference in
UK).

(First posted Feb 2011 under subjects "CS and grid alignmenrt" and "grid
alignment rotation")
Ben

  _____