[Therion] Area working in file but not in overall

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Sat Oct 13 11:29:11 CEST 2012

I am a little puzzled by this one.

I have and area sand that when I compile the file (FrozenDeep) by itself
works and shows up, but when compiled within the cave (reservoir) does
not show up, however as far as I can tell all the other sand areas are
working fine? I would be most grateful if someone could help solve this
problem for me. I am using a custom (from the thrion wiki) sand but  I
have changed the area to water to and the same thing plus not used the
custom sand by not using my common_layout file.

The data for the Frozendeep is at

http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/CheddarCatchment/Reservoir/FrozenDeep/

compiled using the thconfig file in there

the whole cave is at

http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/CheddarCatchment/Reservoir/

Again, compiled using the thconfig file in there

thanks

Andrew