[Therion] Declination and the cs command

John Stevens john at k-stevens.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 16:41:07 CEST 2012

The calibrations were to grid north not true north
The little file help illustrate the problem. Either declination statement can be used (or both, as they don’t stack).
If the cs command is commented out, we get a level square, but a rotated square if the cs command is used.
So that was the solution, the difference between grid and true north.

I then used the north true command and this rotated it to be level, north grid then moved it back. So back to north true.
I am now unable to reproduce the the twisted again. I seem to be locked into this north command.
Even when the declinations are commented out, I cant get it to use the cs declinations. Whoops!
(yep I did restart the computer with no joy)

John