[Therion] My cave is on the middle of the sea on google maps ...

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:10:04 CET 2012

... and I'm not a cave diver.

Hi all,

I try to put my cave centerline on google maps, I generated the kml
file without issue.
But I don't know the espg code for google maps, I tried a lot of them,
but I'm always on the sea, I try to convert to an other system, always
on the sea...

For example my fix point is in Lyon (France) on google maps, but with
my kml file I'm not at the right location.

Do you know the ESPG code for google maps ? or how to put google maps
espg on therion ?

I put
    cs espg:4326

fix         P-0                    45.775643   4.85397

Thank you
Laurent.