[Therion] Vertical issue

cawa sorix cawa.sorix at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:21:45 CEST 2012

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your quick answer.

In fact I found vthreshold threads, and I tested different values for
that parameter without any change. It seems default value is -90 90
and it not possible to choose 91 or a wild cart.

I will change every vertical values to 89.9 and I try to draw my cave.
Is there any evolution plan on the todo list about this subject ?

Laurent.

Thanks developers for yours job.