[Therion] vthreshold

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Tue May 15 11:04:02 CEST 2012

Hello

Just been play with a feature I have not used before.

First It would be clearer if on p20 of the thbook the paragraph under
vthreshold

If passages are _more_or_less_ vertical (inclination > vthreshold), even
UD becomes
perpendicular to the shot – otherwise passages would not look very good.

The 'more or less' is very confusing

It would read better if it read

If passages are _about_ vertical (inclination > vthreshold), even UD becomes
perpendicular to the shot – otherwise passages would not look very good.

Also

In some passages NSEW is not not always the best way to measure
passages, rifts on the like. So for some I have dimensions measured as
NW SE NE SW, possible allowing an ofset for vthreshold would be a way of
solving this. eg

vthreshold-offset 45 degree

Just a thought for the future.

thanks