[Therion] elevations on bearings

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Sat May 12 21:52:09 CEST 2012

What is the projection of es1 - es3 scraps? It should be also set to
[elevation 75 deg]. I am not sure, whether alos map with these scraps
should not have projection set to  [elevation 75 deg].

When pdf version of xvi file is exported it means, that these scraps es1 ..
es3 do not have [elevation 75 deg] projection. With exception of cross
sections, it is not possible to have same scraps in different projections.

HTH, S.