[Therion] elevations on bearings

John Stevens john at k-stevens.co.uk
Thu May 10 01:32:27 CEST 2012

I have produced a section on a bearing using

export map -proj [elevation 075 deg] abc.xvi

Using this I have created sections across a cave showing passages at different levels along a sectional line.
These sections are scraps

es1
es2
es3

and create a map

map es
es1
es2
es3
endmap

export map -proj [elevation 075 deg] abc.pdf
export map -proj elevation abcd.pdf

But when this map is selected and a pdf is created, all is produces is a pdf version of the xvi file (abc.pdf,)(but not drawn sections just the centrelines/splays)
or an extended section but not on the bearing abcd.pdf. (ie the sections are produced but not in the correct places)

I have tried changing the scrap projection settings to no avail.

Any ideas