[Therion] line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly

Georg Pacher georg.pacher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:57:26 CEST 2012

Hi Bruce!

Thanks for the hints. I made some changes to the metapost code, according
to your suggestions:
-Last triangle is now filled too
-Symbol size is now set to a fixed value (only distance between symbols is
varied)
-Thinner line is now of 'same length' as thick line (for straight lines).

I hope this does not harm other usecases for this line, so any feedback is
welcome!

To include the new changes, copy the definition of the symbol
l_wall_pit_AUT from the attached file in your layout.

In the attached file, there is also a fix for the sand and clay patterns,
which dit not fit nicely next to each other in the previous version (thanks
to Dirk Peinelt for pointing that out).

@Martin/Stacho: Could you include this update to the next therion release?

Kind regards,
Georg.