[Therion] line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Thu Jun 21 11:13:48 CEST 2012

Hi

line wall:pit AUT has a fill anomaly similar to the debris blocks anomaly
that was fixed with 5.3.9.

The end symbol is not filled at the start of each line segment (used here to
denote an entrance at the base of a surface cliff).

Also, the shorter length of the thinner line looks good for a stand alone
line, but when two lines are joined, as might commonly be the case, there is
often a gap.  Perhaps better if the thin line is closer to the same length
as the thick line?

And an idea for consideration.

The above image suggests that the symbol size tweaking to match the line
length might need its limits adjusting slightly.  The contrast between
biggest and smallest symbols seems a bit much to me -perhaps compensating a
smaller maximum size with a longer 'blank' length at each end?

And yes, I could resolve the size/gap issues by drawing one continuous line,
but they cross multiple scraps in some places.