[Therion] xtherion trace line, convert to curve

Sluka Martin martinsluka at me.com
Sun Jun 10 10:59:50 CEST 2012

Example of Stacho's tracing of contours. Original RGB map scan (72 dpi) was oversized to 360 dpi (less dpi could be enough) and converted to greyscale by Channel Mixer (R -max, G +max, B +max, Monochrome checked) both in Photoshop or GIPM. One should play with Constant in Photoshop or with histogram after ChM in GIPM.

Theory:

http://www.blackandwhitedigital.com/Convert/coloraltering/Channel_Mixer/CMixerStandard.html
http://www.blackandwhitedigital.com/Convert/coloraltering/Channel_Mixer/CMixerLayered.html

m.s.