[Therion] Zoom levels

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Jun 9 23:32:10 CEST 2012

Erin

Yes, sometimes the zoom limitation is frustrating.  Stacho or Martin B would
have to comment on your question.

Can you adjust the resolution/size of the images you are tracing?

I have had some luck with this using scanned paper, xvi and pockettopo
imports.  It took me some experimentation to get it right.

Also I avoid images with kilometers of cave and stick to 100's of meters in
one image.

Regards

Bruce

  _____