[Therion] xtherion trace line, convert to curve

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Fri Jun 8 06:28:06 CEST 2012

It worked well to digitize contours on a topographical map - the reason why
I wrote this code, but for muddy cave sketches, it was completely useless.
This was the reason, why I gave it.

And I do not think that digitizing pocket-topo sketches is a good idea,
when pocket topo is vector already. May be a feature, that selectively
converts pocket topo sketch line to therion line would be better, but I do
not think so. When tracing these sketches, I usually do really a lot of
smoothing.

S.