[Therion] xtherion trace line, convert to curve

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Jun 7 12:54:44 CEST 2012

I am afraid, there are no instructions :(

I needed it to convert raster surface contours to vector data, to be able
to generate 3D model.

You need to load a background image. Then - on a raster line - add firt two
points of line, their distance defines tracing step. Like this:

[image: Inline images 2]

Then click continue tracing and this is the result.
[image: Inline images 3]

You can then convert this line to bezier curve.

[image: Inline images 4]

HTH, S.

P.S. Ad Inkscape - I have been playing a lot with raster -> vector features
of Inkscape, but ended with programming my own digitalization tool in
xtherion. Inkscape was not designed to be used this way.