[Therion] How to draw flooded passages

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sun Oct 30 11:32:31 CET 2011

I thought this would be easy, but on making an example I find there is an
anomaly.
Where a water area overlies a sump area (B6), the sump fill shows through
the water fill, and it seems that an area that comprises two concentric
circles does not 'make a hole' in the fill as I had hoped.  I have some
other ideas that I can try later on...

If an airbell scrap overlies the sump the water fill obliterates the sump
fill as it should (B8).

There is the old issue of filled joins between scraps not being aligned
(between B5 & B6).  I don't think this can be fixed - make scrap joins at a
narrow part of the passage, or somewhere dry.

Bruce