[Therion] problem with areas/borders

Bjørn Egil Johansen bejohansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:34:48 CEST 2011

Hello.

I am quite new to Therion, and I am currently drawing a map over a
cave we are exploring now. Therion mostly works great. I have some
problems, but most of them I manage to solve by using the
documentation and the good old "trying and failing strategy."

However I have a problem with areas that I have not managed to solve.
The "filling" often seem to not stay inside the given borders. I have
tried doing it a number of ways, but all seems to fail.

I then returned to the example data, and one of the examples, the
small example cave 1 has a nice little lake quite similar to the one I
am trying to create. The data is here:
http://therion.speleo.sk/downloads/demo.tar.gz

But this also compiles in a way placing the lake outside of its
borders. I have enclosed a PDF of the compiled example.

Does any of you know what is wrong?

I use Therion 5.3.8 on a Ubuntu 11.10 desktop. (Therion from
repositories, I have not compiled myself.)

Best Regards
Bjørn Egil Johansen
Tromsø, Northern Norway.