[Therion] Scrap is too large to process in metapost in thisscale

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Fri Nov 25 07:16:12 CET 2011

Mihai
Somehow I don't seem to have received the message with the archive file
attached, and I cannot find it in the forum archive (which is unusual).

I have noticed that on rare occasions I don't get a message posted to the
forum.  Someone's over enthusiastic spam filter I suppose.

Perhaps you could re-post or by personal mail?
Thanks
Bruce