[Therion] Scrap is too large to process in metapost in this scale

Mihai Terente terenteml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:26:04 CET 2011

It seems it will work if I add station points with the .xvi layer
activated as background image. Initally I disabled the layer because
of the grid, which I found quite annoying, and I kept only the morphed
images. It seems that in this way the program didn't recorded well the
coordinates of the points. Otherwise, with the .xvi grid and
centerline visible, if I add a station point it recognizes its name
automatically, and the coordinates are a little bit different, with
lot of decimals.

For the moment it compiles fine, in both .pdf and .shp format.

Cheers,
Mihai T.