[Therion] vthreshold inefficient

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Tue Nov 22 14:39:00 CET 2011

The problem of LRUD in perfectly vertical shots was already raised
previoulsy (see attached message).
In any case (even if vthershold is 10) is seems that LRUD to a shot with
an inclination of 90 degree will be interpeted as west, est, Nort,
south, even if an azimu is provided.

I think that the azimut should be taken into account so that the LRUD
would be orthogonal to the shot.

Xavier